Armchair ADDA by Italian brand LeComfort.
Four slender wooden feet gracefully support Adda’s seat. This armchair joins together the traditional linear geometry of its back with the dashing bend of its lateral supports. Though mindful of well-established crafting habits, its solid frame gives way to weightless details, which draw on contemporary design.
|Seat height:||42 cm|
|Feet:||“Ray“ H 22,5 cm|
|Base:||Black painted wood|
|Upholstery (fabric):||Completely removable|
|Upholstery (leather):||Not removable|
- Backrest in non-deformable polyurethane foam, density 18 kg/cbm, Tecnoform covered.
- Seat in non-deformable polyurethane foam, density 30 kg/cbm, Tecnoform covered. Seat with elastic webbing bands in propylene fibre and latex.
- The price is for category B fabric (see photo). The category of fabric in the photo may differ in price, we advise you to clarify the exact category and color before ordering.
- Samples of fabrics of all categories can be viewed at the office in Tallinn by prior arrangement.
- If the chosen coverings are in different category, the price of the highest category is considered.
- The realization of the leather elements, unlike the ones in fabric, can require additional stitchings: this is due to the natural origin of leather.
- Product supplied without decorative cushions.
- Standard foot mod. “Ray“ H 22,5 cm. in black or tabacco painted wood.
HOW TO ORDER:
- VIEW LECOMFORT FABRICS ONLINE CATALOG – HERE
- If the information in the online store is not enough to order, then contact us via email, phone or the “Ask about this product” contact form.
- The consultant will send additional information/photos of the goods and answer all your questions.
- If possible, will make an appointment at the office in Tallinn to select upholstery (all samples are available).
- Will discuss with you the details of the order, delivery terms, payment options and place the order.