Garden armchair PARDIS SIERRA by Italian brand Bizzotto.
|Size:||99a – 80b – 77h – 38h1 – 52h2 – 62h3|
|Materials:||Aluminium, rope, fabric|
|Fabric:||Olefin fabric (100% polypropylene)|
|Notes:||Suitable for outdoor use|
- Aluminium frame powder coated (polyester).
- Rope weaving in olefin fabric (100% polypropylene).
- Seat and back cushions with removable cover in olefin fabric (100% polypropylene).
Benefits of water-repellent OLEFIN fabric :
- Weatherproof: Olefin is able to withstand prolonged exposure to sun, wind, rain and humidity. The fabric is protected by an invisible shield around each fibre meaning that moisture can be wiped off easily, ensuring the piece dries quickly. Additionally it is also resistant to mildew, and insects.
- Stain Resistance: This fabric has gone through a special treatment to reduce the fabrics absorption of soil and stains. This ensures the fabric remains clean and vibrant.
- Fade Resistant: Olefin is a superior outdoor fabric which is resistant to fading. Solution dyeing is used in production, lending Olefin to incredible colourfastness.
- Durable: This material is highly durable and stands up particularly well to abrasion.
- Cleanability: Due to the fabrics being woven with solution dyed olefin yarns, the fabrics can be safely cleaned
- Comfort: Olefin does not transmit static charges, and it is remarkably soft and smooth.
Garden armchair PARDIS SIERRA. Despite being naturally weather-resistant, aluminum is at its best when protected by a polyester powder-coating. This process toughens it against damaging rain, cold and scratching. It also enables you to add color to the finishing process. Sleek metallic silver is a chic look for stainless steel, but it’s nice to have matte and gloss options like black, white, grey and taupe to coordinate with current neutral color palettes or vibrant colors to make a bold statement. The powder-coating retains the color under extended exposure to the sun and salt air, which typically play havoc with painted metal or less resilient finishes. So, your aluminum outdoor furniture will last and look great for years.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND MAINTAINCE:
The metal frame is easy to clean: use a damp and soft cloth. For the most persistent stains, a small amount of mild liquid soap diluted in water may be used. Always dry with a soft cloth after cleaning. Never use aggressive detergents. Never use abrasive sponges that may scratch the surfaces. Do not cover the product with materials that do not allow air pass through them causing humidity (for example pvc or plastic table mat).
It is advisable to store the product in a dry and ventilated place before winter or during the long periods it is not in use, in order to preserve its characteristics over time.
Where possible, it is recommended to turn the cushions regularly to even the color variations that could occur after long exposure to the sun.
Cases of wear, distortion and discoloration of all the components of the product which is directly exposed to atmospheric agents, handling and/or daily use, are to be considered as normal and therefore, under no circumstances will they be evaluated as manufacturing defects as such because associated with the normal conditions of use of the item.
ITALIAN OUTDOOR FURNITURE NEW CATALOGS 2023 – HERE