Nature meets technology in the Heracleum II Suspended by Bertjan Pot. This airy LED lamp is inspired by the flowering plant of the same
name that can grow as high as 5 metres. The white leaves in the Heracleum II Suspended ramify from one branch creating a very technical, natural structure thanks to Electrosandwich by Marcel Wanders studio.
The Heracleum II Suspended comes in two sizes and three different colours. Heracleum is powered by Electrosandwich, a technique of coating conductive layers, very thin and delicate. A design not possible with normal wires.
- MATERIAL: Metal wire frame, polycarbonate lenses, ultra thin suspension wire
- SHAPE: Abstract
- Energy efficiency class: Energy Label B
- LIGHT SOURCE TYPE: LED
- NUMBER OF LIGHTS: 45
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 220-240 V
- MAX. POWER CONSUMPTION: 17 W
- LIFETIME: 50000 hours
- COLOUR TEMPERATURE: 2700 K
- LAMPHOLDER: LED
- CABLE LENGTH: 400cm
- CABLE COLOUR: Transparent with tinned cores