Garden chairs NINFA by Italian brand Bizzotto.
|Size:||54.5a – 65b – 79h – 48.5h1 – 65h2|
|Materials:||Aluminium, rope, fabric, teak wood|
|Fabric:||Sunbrella (100% acrylic)|
|Cushions/seat:||No removable cover|
|Notes:||Suitable for outdoor use|
|Quantity:||2 pcs in a set|
- Aluminium frame (cast) powder coating (polyester).
- Weaving in rope (polypropylene), water-repellent and uv resistant
- Seat (no removable) with filling for outdoor use quick dry foam (against humidity)
- Fabric sunbrella (100% acrylic), water repellent and uv resistant.
- Legs in teak – svlk (indonesian legal wood), with rustic finishing.
The superior synthetic fabric is a high-performance solution-dyed acrylic that is resistant to stains, mildew and UV light and can be used to cover a variety of furniture pieces. Sunbrella indoor-outdoor upholstery fabric has been time-tested, and the company remains the leader when it comes to performance fabrics, bringing you the latest innovations as lifestyles have changed over the decades.
Some of its top benefits include:
- Fade-resistant – Although not impervious to the effects of the sun, Sunbrella can withstand up to 1,500 hours of exposure before starting to fade.
- Water-resistant – Sunbrella isn’t completely waterproof, but it resists moisture quite well.
- Mildew resistant – Because of its water-resistant nature, this material resists the development of mildew.
- Comfortable – Compared with materials like canvas and polyester, in particular, Sunbrella is soft and comfortable to the touch.
- Cool – Even when exposed to continuous, direct sunlight, synthetic-dyed acrylics like this tend to remain cool to the touch.
- Durable – Thanks to the unique chemical process that is used to create it, Sunbrella is very strong and resilient.
Garden chairs NINFA.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND MAINTAINCE:
Where possible, it is recommended to turn the cushions regularly to even the color variations that could occur after long exposure to the sun.
Cases of wear, distortion and discoloration of all the components of the product which is directly exposed to atmospheric agents, handling and/or daily use, are to be сonsidered as normal and therefore, under no circumstances will they be evaluated as manufacturing defects as such because associated with the normal conditions of use of the item.
Easy to clean: use a damp and soft cloth. For the most persistent stains, a small amount of mild liquid soap diluted in water may be used. Always dry with a soft cloth after cleaning. Never use aggressive detergents. Never use abrasive sponges that may scratch the surfaces.
It is advisable to store the product in a dry and ventilated place before winter or during the long periods it is not in use, in order to preserve its characteristics over time.
ITALIAN OUTDOOR FURNITURE NEW CATALOGS 2023 – HERE