Pergola OCEAN NATURAL-CHARCOAL 3,6X6 by Italian brand Bizzotto.
|600a – 360b – 250h
|Suitable for outdoor use
- Powder coated aluminium (polyester).
- Main poles 11x11cm, horizontal poles 14×7,5cm.
- Lamellar roof adjustable by handle.
- Each crank allows independent movement of the single sector.
- Double layer sunshade louvres 173x30mm.
- Main poles and horizontal poles with application of 3d printed pvc film (high technology laminate) with veined wood effect.
- Integrated water flow system inside main poles.
- Stainless steel ironmongery.
Pergola OCEAN NATURAL-CHARCOAL 3,6X6.
- It is recommended to always connect the structure to the ground to improve the solidity of the gazebo.
- Do not fully tighten the screws until you have assembled totally the item.
- Check the presence and conditions of hardware and parts before starting assembly. Do not assemble or use the item if certain elements are broken, damaged or missing.
- Check and tighten the screws regularly.
- The product is made to act as ‘parasol’. It is recommended to close all sunshade louvers in case of bad weather or strong wind, placing them horizontally.
Despite being naturally weather-resistant, aluminum is at its best when protected by a polyester powder-coating. This process toughens it against damaging rain, cold and scratching. It also enables you to add color to the finishing process. Sleek metallic silver is a chic look for stainless steel, but it’s nice to have matte and gloss options like black, white, grey and taupe to coordinate with current neutral color palettes or vibrant colors to make a bold statement. The powder-coating retains the color under extended exposure to the sun and salt air, which typically play havoc with painted metal or less resilient finishes. So, your aluminum outdoor furniture will last and look great for years.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND MAINTAINCE:
The metal frame is easy to clean: use a damp and soft cloth. For the most persistent stains, a small amount of mild liquid soap diluted in water may be used. Always dry with a soft cloth after cleaning. Never use aggressive detergents. Never use abrasive sponges that may scratch the surfaces. Do not cover the product with materials that do not allow air pass through them causing humidity (for example pvc or plastic table mat).
It is advisable to store the product in a dry and ventilated place before winter or during the long periods it is not in use, in order to preserve its characteristics over time.
Cases of wear, distortion and discoloration of all the components of the product which is directly exposed to atmospheric agents, handling and/or daily use, are to be considered as normal and therefore, under no circumstances will they be evaluated as manufacturing defects as such because associated with the normal conditions of use of the item.
NB! THE MININMUM ORDER AMOUNT FOR OUTDOOR FURNITURE IS 2990 EUR. If you want to order goods for a smaller amount, please contact us.